Once you put a concept into tangible form, like a song or a book, that work automatically gains federal copyright protection. A copyright attorney in Lexington, KY can help you secure the exclusive right to print, sell, copy, license, distribute and use the work.
Michael Coblenz, Attorney at Law helps clients protect their:
- Computer programs and other digital works
- Maps, technical drawings and other documents
- Movies, musicals and other productions
- Photographs, sculptures and other visual art forms
- Poems, newspaper articles and other written works
- Screenplays, scripts and other dramatic works
Visit our copyright law firm today to take the first step toward protecting your intellectual property.
If the answer is yes, you deserve to take legal action. Thanks to his 20+ years of experience defending copyrights, attorney Coblenz can help you protect your life's work. Contact his copyright law firm in Lexington, KY today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.